At Byron Health Center our mission is to enrich our team member’s lives by developing meaningful relationships. Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse with excellent clinical skill? Do value the opportunity to develop relationships with your team members and the Residents that you serve? Are you looking for a job offering opportunities for professional as well as personal growth? Do you want a job that’s more than just a job – it’s also a future?
You will work as part of the nursing team to assess resident needs, plan and modify care and implement interventions.
- Provides direct and individualized nursing care to residents
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess the resident's condition
- Monitors all aspects of resident care, including diet and physical activity
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques and facility policies
- Maintains awareness of comfort and safety needs of the resident
- Observes resident, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor or physician of resident's condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess the condition of the resident
- Maintains accurate, detailed reports and records
- Record residents' medical information and vital signs
- Documents nursing history and physical assessment for assigned residents
- Responds to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards, policies, procedures, and protocol
We offer competitive wages and benefit packages, and education programs—including:
- Tuition reimbursement ($5,250 F/T & $2,625 P/T)
- Group medical/dental/ vision/life insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Career advancement
- Cell Phone Discounts
- And many more!
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Job ID: 242476373