SSND is looking for a LPN who is a leader and has a passion for providing compassionate care for the elderly as well as an appreciation for working in a caring and faith based environment.
SSND is currently looking for a .8FTE LPN to work on 2nd shift. The 2nd shift hours are 2:00PM-10:30PM.
- Integrate the mission of the School Sisters of Notre Dame in work environment
- Assist with developing, implementing and evaluating nursing care plans
- Provide resident care in accordance with established nursing policies and procedures
- Exhibit competency in medication administration and demonstrate knowledge of pharmacy policies and procedures
- Provide residents with education for optimal health maintenance
- Follow documentation procedures to ensure accurate and pertinent resident information and records
- Provide leadership, support and direction to the certified nursing staff
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program with a minimum of one (1) year of experience in an acute or long-term care setting
- Familiar with the Wisconsin Nurse Practice Act
- Knowledgeable in current concepts in nursing/healthcare and gerontology
Job ID: 249153209