3 - 5 years
RN/ Health Services Administrator
HIRING PASSIONATE RN!
Are you passionate about delivering quality care to your patients? Do you work well within a team environment and appreciate working within a strong, and supportive culture, and one where you, and your work are respected and appreciated? Are you looking for exciting work in a safe, secure and challenging environment? If so, we would like to meet you!
Overall responsibility for the managment of medical, dental, and mental health services in a correctional setting. Includes fiscal responsibility and day to day management of staff. The HSA will ensure that the mission and objectives of CorrHealth and its client(s) are acknowledged and fulfilled.
- Serves as operations liason between the facility and CorrHealth corporate office
- Responsibile for coordinating all health care services and carrying out the terms of the Contract.
- Recruit, hire, train, and supervise all nursing personnel.
- Attends quarterly administrative meetings and maintains statistical reports
- 'Monitors policy and procedures and contract adherence.
- Participates in quality assurance reviews and audits
- Oversee scheduling of all nursing shifts
- Monitor compliance standards ( ACA, NCCHC, Texas Jail Standards)
- Evaluate program needs and make recommendations to facility and administration
- Responsible for ensuring physician/FNP/PA orders are carried out and communicated to medical staff.
- Communicates regularly with FNP/PA and physician to assure proper treatments and medications are administered.
- Insure medical health screening on all new patients or existing health problems or communicable diseases are refered to appropriate health provider when necessary.
- Works closely with the mental health team to monitor the mental health and well-being of patients and to ensure that contractual obligations are met.
- Ensure confidentiality of patient health issues as required by HIPPA
- Must be able to monitor and analyze expenses as related to the medical department.
CorrHealth is comprised of industry professionals with many years of hands-on experience providing quality, professional and compassionate comprehensive inmate medical, mental and ancillary healthcare programs and services within safe and secure county detention facilities. We are a new company with combined 30 years of healthcare experience in correctional environments. Our core-foundation is built on INTEGRITY, COMPASSION, ALWAYS DOING RIGHT while delivering THE BEST QUALITY OF CARE for our patients. Come join our Team and grow with us!
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, health care administration, Nursing , public administration preferred.
- Active state of Texas registered license
- Three years of correctional health care experience.
- Other relevant professional experiences or educational backgrounds will be considered as deemed appropriate. However, when licensure is required by local, state, federal or contractual guidelines, we will not alter our position on those requirements.
Benefits offered to the CorrHealth’s:
- We offer competitive compensation rates,
- Excellent benefit package for full-time Team-Members to include; Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K, and other great benefits
- Comprehensive onboarding and training program
- Stable work within a team environment, working within a strong and supportive culture, and where you, and your work are respected and appreciated.
Job ID: 249469564