Dialysis Registered Nurse- Juneau, AK
We are seeking an experienced RN to perform the following:
- Responsible for the direct and indirect nursing care provided for a primarily adult/geriatric ESRD patient population.
- Utilizes nursing process to assess individual patient needs, determine and implement a plan of care, evaluate and revise plan according to changing patient care needs.
- Initiates and provides on-going patient and family education and includes patient/family in care planning, using appropriate forms to document care provided.
- Maintain communication with physicians, ancillary services, and other healthcare providers to ensure continuity of care for each patient.
- Responsible for maintaining standards of professional nursing practice and delegating tasks appropriately.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing: A.D.N. or nursing diploma required.
- Ability to license in the State of Alaska
- Leadership ability and organizational skills.
- Computer software knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to understand and implement government standards.
- Strong belief in quality patient care and maximizing clinical performance measures for each patient
- Commitment to principals of customer service for patients, staff and physicians
- Highly competitive compensation plans.
- Highly competitive medical, dental, vision, paid-time off and 401k benefit plans.
- Excellent work/life balance schedules.
Relocation Assistance Offered.
Click apply below please.
Job ID: 250448044