Location: Dormont, PA
Date Posted: 11/22/2020
Category: Direct Care Services
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Our client is seeking reliable professionals to work as Direct Support Professionals at a residential/group home in the Bethel Park/South Park, Castle Shannon, Baldwin, and Carnegie areas.
HOURS & REGISTRATION
* Weekdays and weekends available
* In-person registration is welcome Monday through Friday from 12:00pm - 4:00pm
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Provide support to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities by helping them learn, maintain, and/or improve daily living (domestic, adaptive, and socialization) skills
* Support residential facility's program goals and objectives for Individuals including helping Individuals become more productive and participatory in community life
* Implement activities while maintaining and ensuring a safe, supportive, and positive environment for Individuals
* Monitor medication intake when necessary
* Maintain annual training requirements and submit accurate and complete progress notes on a daily basis
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
(Credentialing assistance may be available)
* Minimum of one (1) year verifiable direct care experience with MH/IDD patients
* Healthcare documents: Physical and TB/PPD screening (within one year)
* Background Check: PA State Criminal Background, FBI Fingerprint, Child Abuse Clearance (within the last year)
* Valid CPR/First Aid Certification
* Valid Driver’s License and personal reliable transportation
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Compensation processed weekly
* Flexible schedule: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group’s mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable, and innovative referral solutions for social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education staffing, for the betterment of those needing care and
support. Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring
highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Title: Direct Support Professional (DSP)
Class: Residential Aide
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1183668-83
Company: Delta-T Group Western Penna., Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit WP
Office Email: click to view
Office Phone: click to view
Office Address: 600 North Bell Avenue, Bldg. 2, Suite 190, Carnegie, PA 15106
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.