Location: Allentown, PA 18103
Date Posted: 04/16/2021
Category: Direct Care Services
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Hourly rate is $13-14hr depending on contractor's qualifications, availability, and skill.
The Direct Support Professional (DSP) is responsible for providing care to persons with developmental disabilities in a group home setting. The DSP is expected to promote emotional and social growth.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Provide compassion and emotional support to the residents
* Assist residents with tasks they are no longer able to perform including cooking, bathing, dressing, and light housekeeping.
* Assess needs and notify house managers
* Provide positive companionship
* Monitor residents abilities and performance, and make suggestions to care plans
* Implement behavior management strategies that will enhance the probability that individuals choose behaviors that are personally fulfilling, productive, and socially acceptable.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent
* Minimum of one (1) year of experience in caregiving
* Valid Driver's License and reliable vehicle
* Experience mentoring, developing, and enriching the lives of those with intellectual developmental disorders.
* Experience working in, or supporting the personal care of adults - including bathing, dressing, meal preparations and light housekeeping.
* Compassion for those with developmental and behavioral health disorders.
* Experience solving problems, developing creative strategies, delivering significant impact to consumers.
* Demonstrated ability to show personal accountability and integrity
* Establish a relationship with one of the largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Payments processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities. Our mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Title: Direct Care Worker/Home Health Aide (HHA) -- NEW RATES -- Immediate Start
Class: Direct Care Support
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1213578-56
Company: Delta-T Group, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit PA W2W
Office Email: click to view
Office Phone: click to view
Office Address: 950 E Haverford Road, Suite 200, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.