We are seeking dynamic, compassionate, and motivated RN’s to join our team. Here at Home Care Services, we value our family – this includes our patients and our employees. We are a family-owned business that has been operating for over 38 years. We offer extremely flexible schedules, dedicated on-call nursing staff, and train all employees in full healthcare assessments to empower them to take ownership in their roles. Additionally, we pride ourselves on adhering to person-centered planning, ensuring all of those in our care have a say in their plan of care.
The nursing staff directs all patient care as required by Michigan State & Federal Minimum Standards. The RN provides advise to the multidisciplinary team with consideration of adult & geriatric clients. The RN participates in the quality control of service delivery, & assurances process of OASIS, oversees paperwork, and Recertification Paperwork as required by contracts.
Demonstrated ability to manage all aspects of Home Health Care including but not limited to: Private Duty Nursing; Chore Services; in-home-respite; personal care; homemaker; Financial Management. Coordinating Therapy as needed.
- Assure client charting is complete and in order. Report to Administrator findings.
- Assure policies are in place to provide services with-in contract guidelines. Findings reported to Administrator.
- Participate in and perform in-service training as needed with Administration and Home Health Care associates.
- Communicate well with all other staff relating to patient care and well-being.
- Do in-home client re-assessments as defined by Administration.
- Perform in home supervisory evaluations of Home Health Care associates, LPN, and other Nursing staff as assigned by Administration.
- Complete clinical and progressive notes as needed, assure good communication.
- Direct services in accordance with physician orders and care plans.
- Counsel patients, family and home care associates in meeting nursing and all related services to improve patient's wellbeing.
- Evaluate and complete nursing aide recertifications.
- Coordinate care with Physician, Physical Therapists, Speech Pathologist, Occupational Therapist, and Medical Social Worker as needed.
- Perform in-home services with AT RISK clients in an emergency situation.
- Perform task as agreed and assigned by Administration.
- Graduate of a state school of practical (vocational) nursing and currently licensed in Michigan. Experience in Nursing, preferred in homecare setting. Pass agency testing for medication procedure, competency, & universal standard precautions.
- Pass without incident the OTIS, ICHAT Fingerprinting background checks.
- Ability to provide some training of Home Health Aide's in group & field situation.