We are seeking dynamic, compassionate, and motivated LPN’s to join our team. Here at Home Care Services, we value our family – this includes our patients and our employees. We are a family-owned business that has been operating for over 38 years. We offer extremely flexible schedules, dedicated on-call nursing staff, and train all employees in full healthcare assessments to empower them to take ownership in their roles. Additionally, we pride ourselves on adhering to person-centered planning, ensuring all of those in our care have a say in their plan of care.
The LPN provides advice to the multidisciplinary team with consideration of adult & geriatric clients. The LPN participates in the quality control of service delivery, & assurances process of OASIS, oversees paperwork, and Recertification paperwork as required by contracts.
Demonstrated ability to manage all aspects of Home Health Care including but not limited to:
- Private Duty Nursing
- Chore Services
- Personal care
- Financial Management
- Referral for therapy as needed
- Assure patient charting is complete and in order. Report to supervisor findings
- Assure policies are in place to provide services with-in contract guidelines. Findings reported to Administrator
- Participate in and perform in-service training as needed with Administration and Home Health Care associates
- Communicate well with all other staff relating to patient care and wellbeing
- Do in-home patient assessments as defined by Administration
- Perform in home supervisory evaluations of Home Health Care associates and other staff as assigned by supervisor
- Complete clinical and progressive notes as needed, assure good communication. Direct services in accordance with physician orders and care plans.
- Counsel patients, family and home care associates in meeting, nursing and all related services to improve patient's wellbeing
- Coordinate care with Supervising RN, and Physician, Physical Therapists, Speech Pathologist, Occupational Therapist, and Medical Social Worker as instructed by supervisor if needed
- Perform in-home services with AT RISK clients in an emergency situation. Perform task as agreed and assigned by Administration.
- Graduate of a state school of practical (vocational) nursing and currently licensed in Michigan
- Experience in Nursing Services is preferred, best in homecare setting
- Pass agency testing for medication procedure, competency, & universal standard precautions
- Past without incident the OTIS, ICHAT Fingerprinting background checks