Location: Somerville, MA 02143
Date Posted: 01/14/2022
Category: Direct Care Services
With over 30 years in business, the Delta-T Group has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities. We specialize in the placement of Behavioral, Mental Health, Social Service, Education, Nursing, and Psychiatric professionals in various settings.
* 3pm -11pm shift
* 32 to 40 hours per week
Our client has an immediate need for Residential Aides in a residential setting in the Cambridge/Somerville area.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Provide compassion and emotional support to adult residents with intellectual and developmental disabilities, ensuring all activities are designed and implemented with a goal of individual growth
* Assist residents with tasks they are unable to perform for themselves including cooking, bathing, dressing, and light housekeeping
* Provide companionship. Ensure all care and services are delivered in a climate of care and concern
* Transport individuals to appointments (as needed)
* Monitor residents abilities and performance and make suggestions to care plans.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Experience with individuals with developmental disabilities or mental illness
* Current CPR/First Aid certification
* Valid Driver's License
* Must be reliable and dependable with both the care you provide as well as attendance
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
* MAP certification (preferred)
* Work with one of the nation's largest behavioral health referral agencies
* Flexible schedule as a Contractor. Choose assignments that best fit your schedule
* Availability of 40-hour work week schedule
* Ability to grow professionally
Our mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Title: Direct Support Professional (DSP) $15/hr Immediate Start!
Class: Residential Aide
Work Type: TEMP TO PERM
Ref. No.: 1214791-82
Company: Delta-T Group Massachusetts, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit MA
Office Email: click to view
Office Phone: click to view
Office Address: 140 Gould Street, Suite 230, Needham, MA 024941
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.