Licensed Practical Nurse
Morning Pointe of Richmond
Do you have a true passion for providing daily care to seniors? Would you be excited to work for a company that offers a positive family work environment with opportunities for career growth? Morning Pointe is looking for associates who provide our residents with the highest quality of care! Find out how meaningful this job can be and also enjoy some of the following rewards:
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Free meal per 8 hour shift.
- Medical plan choices.
- Life, short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Dental/Vision insurance.
- 401K Retirement with employer matching.
- Referral bonuses, etc.
Licensure & Certification Requirements
Current LPN license in applicable state as well as current CPR certification.
Expectations & Responsibilities
- Contribute to a positive servant leader culture.
- Build and maintain close relationships with your residents.
- Provide stellar resident care as directed by each resident’s specific care plan.
- Make your resident’s safety needs a daily priority.
- Continuously assess and document your resident for any additional needs or concerns.
- Assist with and monitor resident medication needs.
- Be dependable, dress appropriately, and conduct yourself professionally.
- Must be able to read, write, understand, and communicate in the English language.