Location: Lutz, FL 33549
Date Posted: 01/22/2021
Our Client is seeking Direct Support Proffesional to provide support and care in the Lutz area. They will provide essential services to individuals with Acquired Brain Injury in residential programs
* All shifts are available
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Monitor the health conditions of individuals served and ensure quality services provided
* Provide assistance and/or supervision to individuals in the areas of daily living, personal care, and community/social integration
* Help maintain safe and quality supports for individuals served
* Initiate emergency procedures on a needed basis. Use equipment correctly and safely
* Report any hazardous conditions, equipment, accidents, or incidents to supervisor
* Maintain current progress notes and any other appropriate documentation
* Assist with resident activity programs, including off-site outings and off-site appointments
* Assist with household activities.Actively attend and participate in team meetings and training as required
* Other assigned responsibilities
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* One (1) year CNA experience preferred, ideally experience with medically complex patients
* Compassionate about the care and well being of others
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
* Must be able to pass background screening, drug testl and have a clean driving record.
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities. Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Title: Direct Support Proffesionals (DSPs)
Class: Residential Aide
Work Type: TEMP TO PERM
Ref. No.: 1219224-18
Company: Delta-T Group Maryland, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit MD
Office Email: click to view
Office Phone: click to view
Office Address: 10632 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Suite 420, Columbia, MD 21044
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.