RN - $5,000 sign-on bonus
Visiting Angels of Raleigh NC is looking for a PT - FT Registered Nurse (NC) to join our homecare agency. As a Nurse, you will be responsible for supervising aides, program and policy development, performing intake assessments and ongoing supervisory visits to promote quality assurance for senior clients.
- Make a difference in the lives of senior citizens every day.
- Competitive pay based upon experience
- Flexible schedule
- Employee rewards and recognition
- Training and ongoing education opportunities
- Excellent communication and supportive office staff to help you succeed
About Us: Visiting Angels of Raleigh
Through our commitment to care, we ensure that our clients receive the assistance they need to live independently and with dignity in their homes. We have been a leading provider of in-home care services for seniors and disabled adults for over 18 years. We are a private pay agency that does not accept Medicare or Medicaid. Apply today to join our team!
- Perform initial and periodic client assessments and assist in developing a plan of care
- Program - policy maintenance and supervision of aides
- Determine customer needs and accurately offer the best service solution
- Perform in-home supervisory visits
- Assess current clients on a regular basis
- Determine ongoing care planning needs and communicate all findings to the Clinical Supervisor
- Supervise and educate the caregivers
- Perform Caregiver skills assessments
- Assist in conducting Caregiver orientation and in-service
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Maintain compliance with the state regulations affecting home care in all areas listed above
Ready to get started? Apply online today!
- Active North Carolina RN license a must
- Minimum of 2 years nursing experience in a home health care setting
- Great communication and listening skills
- Must have own reliable transportation
- Must be willing to visit clients throughout Wake County
- Combination of sitting, standing, bending, reaching, stretching, stooping, walking, climbing stairs and moving intermittently during working hours