$5000.00 SIGN ON BONUS
RN Supervisor Same Day Surgery
Full Time 40 hours/ week
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Join a team that was named a Top 100 Critical Access Hospital in the U.S. in 2019, according to The National Rural Health Association's Rural Health Policy Institute, iVantage Health Analytics and The Chartis Center for Rural Health. Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center is located in the beautiful Upper Arkansas Valley in central Colorado. The local towns of Salida and Buena Vista are known for their pleasant weather, vast recreation opportunities and vibrant arts scene. Both towns are located along the Arkansas River at elevations above 7,000 feet near the Continental Divide. We are located with in two hours of the best ski resorts in the US.
RN SAME DAY SURGERY / SUPERVISOR
1. Provides nursing care utilizing the nursing process through all phases of Pre-op, PACU, and Post-op care.
2. Collaborates with all team members of the surgical team for the benefit of the patient.
3. Reviews schedule in advance and calls attention to scheduling, or patient health status conflicts. Takes action to resolve conflict prior to the day of surgery.
4. Under the direction of the Surgical Services Nurse Manager, oversees and prepares department staffing schedules that meet the department staffing plan.
5. Assumes responsibility for the overall function of the department in the absence of the Nurse Manager.
6. Responsible for coordination and execution for at least one monthly educational offering for unit.
7. Responsible for coordination and execution for at least on monthly unit staff meeting.
Non-exempt: Entry level hourly base compensation $27.32 and midpoint base compensation $ 34.35. All offers will be based on applicants years of experience relative to the position
HRRMC is one of the largest employers in Chaffee County and offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as programs that highlight and celebrate employees who go above and beyond. Those employed at HRRMC often speak of how they respect their co-workers and are proud to be a part of an organization that offers exceptional care in a rural setting.
Job ID: 330612380