Caregiver - $2000 Bonus
- Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions
- Holly, Michigan
This job ad was removed 29 days ago. It either:
- Has been filled
- Was taken down by the employer
- Didn’t pass our most recent quality check
Search for other opportunities and apply to jobs you're interested in as soon as you can to ensure you don't miss out!
Join a team of passionate and caring clinicians who make a difference in people's lives. Our team focuses on compassion and meeting the needs of our clients in a small residential facility. If your passion is outstanding patient care coupled with a desire to help others live their best life, then come work for us!
Offering a $2,000 Sign On Bonus, apply today!
- Low Patient Caseload
- Daily Pay Options
- All Shifts Available
- Full Time, Part Time and PRN Available
- Assists by performing various basic care activities related to services essential to caring for the personal needs and comfort of patient
- Dresses, grooms, bathes, feeds, takes and records vital signs of patients
- Answers call lights, assists in toileting, oral care, nail care, catheter care, assists patients in wheel chairs, transports, turns bedridden patients, reports patient changes, and takes out trash
- Requires certification as a Nurse Assistant; functions may not exceed Standards of Practice as accorded by certification
- Provides simple or uncomplicated patient care
- Cleans room and changes bed linen
- Takes and records temperature, pulse, and respiration rate
- Gives medication as directed by Physician or Nurse and makes notation of amount and time given
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum age requirements is 18 years
- Valid driver's license, with satisfactory driving record, as defined by agency policy
- Must be able to utilize proper body mechanics while lifting and may be expected to lift up 75 lbs.; must be able to sit, stand, and walk for periods of time and bend, stoop, push, pull, and reach
About our Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions is a revolutionary neuro rehabilitation program that moves individuals outside the walls of institutional settings and into their natural home and community environment through a continuum of care. It is designed to significantly help people – who have primarily experienced a brain injury, spinal cord injury or stroke/CVA through accident or illness – regain functional capabilities. By providing care in the home, community, workplace, or school, Rehab Without Walls promotes greater health through the recovery process, all with industry-leading outcomes that dramatically improve functional skills and independence for patients.
Job ID: 354309049